Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I Am Now On Steam

Featured Replies

Vectordream is now on Steam.

Hey that rhymes haha!

Well I am finally on Steam. I am a web designer and graphic artist so I run all macs at my place. Have for many years but I used to have a really good PC around just for gaming but it got old and I just never invested into another one. Maybe sometime soon. The Xbox 360 has been filling in for me pretty good though since I gave up WoW quite awhile back.

Anyways, I am on Steam now so if you ever want to play just hit me up. Like I said I run a mac but unfortunately that means I have a limited selection of good games to choose from. I have Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, Torchlight, and Trine. I think the Left 4 Dead games are the only multiplayer games out of that group.

Vec

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.