December 31, 201015 yr comment_26617 I want to wish you all a Happy New Year! Be safe, and have fun tonight if you're going to any kind of parties. You guys = Awesome. Report
December 31, 201015 yr comment_26618 I'm debating if I am going to hang out with friends or not tonight.... been coming down with bad allergies and/or cold. Report
January 1, 201115 yr comment_26638 Multiple shots of spiced rum says Happy New Years Gamercide! LoL Report
January 1, 201115 yr comment_26643 Happy New Year All!!!! hope you dont do anythign to stupid tonight Report
January 1, 201115 yr comment_26653 ouch. My head hurts. Happy new year to all. Now for more water and back to bed Report
January 1, 201115 yr comment_26655 i was sober last night, so today i am getting hammered. happy new years, mofekkles. Report
January 1, 201115 yr comment_26657 I'm better now. Sleep is always the best cure for a hangover. Report
January 1, 201115 yr comment_26659 a ton of coffee, a decent breakfast, a long nap, a decent luch, and a 5 hr energy, it's like it never happened. Report
January 1, 201115 yr comment_26667 I celebrated the New Year by stuffing my face with Niquill and seeing how long I would stay awake before I started getting tired...Damn I hate the cold... Report
January 4, 201115 yr comment_26779 Happy new year family! Sorry i'm a bit late. I got home from hospital today. I was there for the last 5 days. I think they don't want me there anymore and they sent me home to Isa and Joshua . I'm alot better now , So let pray and hope that 2011 will be a great year for the Gamercide family Report
January 4, 201115 yr comment_26780 Well damn, Rincon, we didn't know. Glad you're home now. 2011 will be much better. I can feel it already.Stay out of the hospital. That's an order. <3 Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.