December 26, 201015 yr comment_26214 I just made this because it is very, very, true, and hilarious. What do you guys think? Report
December 26, 201015 yr comment_26217 Steam is sucking away my money as well. Been playing the heck out of The Witcher though (AWWWEEEESSSOOOOMMMMEEE!!!!) Report
January 1, 201115 yr comment_26663 I dislike steam. I bought a game the other day at the store, and had to download steam to play it. wth.also, i made a new sig two. Report
January 1, 201115 yr comment_26664 I dislike steam. I bought a game the other day at the store, and had to download steam to play it. wth.also, i made a new sig two.Must have been a Valve game I'm guessing? Report
January 1, 201115 yr comment_26668 Must have been a Valve game I'm guessing?civilization V, which I don't think is made by valve. Report
January 1, 201115 yr comment_26669 Why do you dislike Steam? It's a great frontend for PC gaming. Makes it so much easier to invite friends to your games, send messages etc.The sales are great, too. Just give it a fair shot, Mike. You'll see. Report
January 2, 201115 yr Author comment_26677 Most of the issues people had with Steam were it's slow, constant updates, but that was when the average internet connection speed was slower too. I've never had a problem with it with my moderate internet connection. It really is a great service. Sometimes I wonder if trained monkeys are in charge of the sales, because they're just ridiculous. lol Report
January 2, 201115 yr comment_26679 It's not like I hate steam, it's just that when I buy a physical copy of a game I don't want to be forced to download and use a service I did not want, especially for a game which, to my knowledge, is not made by valve. Report
January 2, 201115 yr comment_26682 Well, different devs use different services. For instance, Borderlands Steam and retail versions, use Gamespy multiplayer servers. It truly sucks, and I wish all PC versions were Steam integrated. I wouldn't need to make an account at Gamespy, and it'd be far easier inviting friends. Report
January 2, 201115 yr comment_26685 Well, different devs use different services. For instance, Borderlands Steam and retail versions, use Gamespy multiplayer servers. It truly sucks, and I wish all PC versions were Steam integrated. I wouldn't need to make an account at Gamespy, and it'd be far easier inviting friends.^^ This exactly!!! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.