April 15, 201016 yr comment_3459 <object width="400" height="300"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=10821312&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=62bfe1&fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=10821312&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=62bfe1&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="300"></embed></object><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/10821312">Star Wars Uncut "The Escape"</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/casey">Casey Pugh</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p> Report
April 16, 201016 yr comment_3535 Interesting lol. I like how they can't make up their mind about the costumes and stuff. I think it would be amazing if they did the entire Star Wars Episode I: A New Hope in Lego though like the beginning of the video. They have enough Star Wars legos for it (/me looks at the Lego Millennium Falcon he still has in his closet). Report
April 16, 201016 yr comment_3545 Read the information below the video, Kevin. It'll explain why the costumes and styles were different. Report
April 16, 201016 yr comment_3550 Read the information below the video, Kevin. It'll explain why the costumes and styles were different.So it's all fan made clips spliced together? Excellent lol. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.