December 24, 201015 yr comment_26145 Apparently they're going to officially kill off one of the Fantastic 4 for good in an upcoming comic. Who do you think it will be?I hope it's the Torch. Report
December 24, 201015 yr comment_26149 are they going to change the name or recruit someone else? Report
December 24, 201015 yr comment_26150 They will come back, I read that The Thing and Reeds have died at least once each. I'm thinking the human torch also. Report
December 24, 201015 yr comment_26165 Comic heroes never die. Don't fall for it. It's how they sell comics and they'll keep doing it as long as we fall for it. Report
December 25, 201015 yr comment_26175 if any of them, it'll be invisible woman. She's the most sympathetic for all the others, she also has direct ties to torch and mr fantastic. Report
December 29, 201015 yr comment_26336 If they kill one off it'll likely be The Thing (don't remember his real name . . ben something or other) because aren't the rest family? Reed & Su married, Su & Torch brother and sister? .. it's been a while since I paid attention to the Fantastic Four.But Banstyle is right and no one actually dies in Marvel comics. The only two that stayed dead (except stupid cloning crap that ruined Spiderman) are Uncle Ben and Gwen Stacy. Report
December 29, 201015 yr comment_26370 The only two that stayed dead (except stupid cloning crap that ruined Spiderman) are Uncle Ben and Gwen Stacy. Hrm.. should I break it to you or not? lol. Feel free to wiki both those characters. Neither of them stayed dead, either they were resurrected or cloned or whatever. It's all crap. Report
December 30, 201015 yr comment_26372 If they kill one off it'll likely be The Thing (don't remember his real name . . ben something or other) because aren't the rest family? Reed & Su married, Su & Torch brother and sister? .. it's been a while since I paid attention to the Fantastic Four.But Banstyle is right and no one actually dies in Marvel comics. The only two that stayed dead (except stupid cloning crap that ruined Spiderman) are Uncle Ben and Gwen Stacy.it aint just marvel. Report
December 30, 201015 yr comment_26400 Hrm.. should I break it to you or not? lol. Feel free to wiki both those characters. Neither of them stayed dead, either they were resurrected or cloned or whatever. It's all crap.Uncle Ben?? ?? REALLY!! They figured out how to bring him back? .. I knew they were messing with Gwen with Peter Parkers "Super Spidey Sperm" and I guess they had a kid that aged really fast the then looked exactly like Gwen. Did they clone Gwen also? ... man, I really hate it when they do things with Gwen. She's my favorite character from not just comics but all media. (books, movies, tv shows) Report
December 30, 201015 yr Author comment_26403 And despite what they say, I doubt anyone will "stay" dead. Even Sue "died" before and they brought her back. They are claiming it's a "definitive" death right now, never to be undone, but I take that with a grain of salt based off what I've seen in the past. Report
December 30, 201015 yr comment_26411 If they had the balls to bring back Uncle Ben and Gwen Stacy (and to a lesser extent Electra) they'll bring anyone back. sigh.... Report
January 1, 201115 yr comment_26666 Uncle Ben was resurrected somehow, but then died again. Now he's some undead entity which can be seen in the afterlife (sort of like Deadman).Gwen was cloned, then she disappeared. Hasn't been seen in the comics for a while but she's out there.I gave up on Marvel continuity after Civil War. I still read the Ultimate stuff. Report
January 18, 201115 yr comment_28121 Still up in the air I think.If anyone wants to read a great comic, check out Planetary by Warren Ellis. The bad guys are an evil version of Fantastic Four, although I didn't figure that out until the last volume. Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_28800 Answer is in here, if you want to be spoiledhttp://marvel.com/news/story/15057/fantastic_four_casualty Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_28818 Wow leave it up to Marvel to spoiler their own comic. I mean.. wtf. You don't see the latest issue of Harry Potter being spoilered by a press release from it's creator the day it comes out. That's the problem with the big publishers like Marvel/Dc, they still rely on headlines rather than good storytelling to sell copies. Report
January 25, 201115 yr comment_28824 Wouldn't it be nice to find out who dies after reading it? Rather than seeing his dead face on 50 variant covers?How can you not be spoilered when this is the cover? http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/mg/d/40/4d3e49a8d5e9f/detail.jpg Report
January 31, 201115 yr comment_29469 Are they killing the other 3 later on too? My husband heard that they are. Just curious if anybody else heard that. Report
February 2, 201115 yr comment_29694 I never really cared for the Fantastic Four .. Spider-Man, X Men, a few indie titles is what I've been reading lately. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.