December 23, 201015 yr comment_26096 I won't be on much until after Christmas...I have alot going on at the moment, but I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. If you are travelling over the holiday please be careful!Wubs! Report
December 25, 201015 yr comment_26180 the one day a year those of us with snow can gloat....MERRY CHRISTMAS! Report
December 25, 201015 yr comment_26181 Merry Christmas everyone!! Here's to a happy and safe holiday! Report
December 25, 201015 yr comment_26183 Merry Christmas everyone! hope you all have a wonderful day and get some good loot out of it Report
December 25, 201015 yr comment_26184 Merry christmas gamercide-ians...^^ill be gone from Jan 1-8th Report
December 27, 201015 yr Author comment_26247 Hope everybody had a very Merry and safe Christmas. We actually had an authentic white Christmas this year! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.