Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

System Error E 68?

Featured Replies

Hey Guys .. does anyone know about System Error E 68? .. seems like my 360 just died and that's what's coming up on the screen

  • Author

Fixed it .. this is what it is.

E68: Hard Drive Error - Hard drive not DMA configured: It could be a problem with the Hard Drive itself or a problem with the internal connection to the hard drive, Try removing the hard drive and playing without it. Also this can be caused by a problem with the fans that make them draw too much power, it can also be caused if you have unnecessary accessories attached to the console like an external fan unit. Attempt to remove unnecessary accessories first, and then necessary components such as the hard drive and USB devices. If you have any case mods you may want to investigate those as well.

I did call support and I unplugged everything (including the harddrive) and plugged it all back in. So basically I tried turning it off and then on again.

  • Author

I went searching through Xbox's FAQ sections first and it didn't have anything so I called customer support .. they didn't know anything but were very nice. But yea .. in the end I Googled that ***** and came up with that. Plus I had to Google what "LMGTFY" meant .. I think that's called irony.

  • Author

I think the hard drive just wasn't snapped in fully, works fine now

lol, makes me wish we still had that emote that spews water laughing...

e-lol1.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.