April 15, 201016 yr comment_3445 http://gamercide.org/?p=1376I HAD to post this on Gamercide. This is too funny. Report
April 15, 201016 yr comment_3452 eh, i dont read them either. the few times i do order online its from a place that everybody knows and has no issues with. Report
April 15, 201016 yr Author comment_3455 Still dude.... I think it's crazy that they didn't even UNCHECK the little tick box. They didn't have to read through all the ToU or anything. That is laziness. LoL I always check all those things out. I hate when I get spam mail from companies and stuff by forgetting to uncheck the tick boxes for free emails and stuff. Report
April 15, 201016 yr comment_3458 I would pay better attention to them if they were not so damn long.... Report
April 15, 201016 yr Author comment_3465 Ignore it at your own risk Sky! Your soul will be MINE! LoL Report
April 15, 201016 yr comment_3468 LoL I always check all those things out. I hate when I get spam mail from companies and stuff by forgetting to uncheck the tick boxes for free emails and stuff.I agree Chris but then again it comes with experience Report
April 15, 201016 yr Author comment_3469 I agree Chris but then again it comes with experience This is true. I've been burned a couple times by stupid stuff so now I'm extra vigilant when it comes to stuff like that. Report
April 15, 201016 yr comment_3527 Still dude.... I think it's crazy that they didn't even UNCHECK the little tick box. They didn't have to read through all the ToU or anything. That is laziness. LoL I always check all those things out. I hate when I get spam mail from companies and stuff by forgetting to uncheck the tick boxes for free emails and stuff.if thats all it was was jsut a check thing then i would have caught it easily. but if it was in the long as paragraph of crap that i never read, no i never would know Report
April 15, 201016 yr comment_3529 Not sure how many soul deals you guys have sealed, but I'm afraid to inform you that such things can only be sealed in signatures of blood. Check marks don't apply. Report
April 16, 201016 yr comment_3589 Jokes on them! I traded my soul for an english project in the 7th grade. Report
April 16, 201016 yr comment_3664 Maybe they did read it and decided it'd be cool to haunt the company. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.