Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

What Games Are You Looking Forward To?

Featured Replies

I've been spending the majority of my time with my PS3 lately and it looks like it's going to stay that way for a while. I've done pretty good sticking to a budget and not buying any new games and waiting till their on sale, but the beginning of 2011 is going to change that. The games I'm going to pick up (likely on release day) will be Dead Space 2 for PS3 (it comes with a copy of D.S. Extraction), Killzone 3 (my favorite FPS series) and the minding blowing awesome/cutest game ever Little Big Planet 2!!

I know all of these are PS 3 games and honestly I have no idea what is coming out for the 360 next year. So guys .. what are you looking forward to?

When is Gears 3 coming out?

Elder Scrolls!

Other than that.....I'm trying not to get too excited. The last time I waited and waited for a game was Fable 3 and overall it was such a disappointment.

Dead Space 2 and GoW 3 are the top ones I will definately be getting, other thn tat I am sure there will be a few others I get.

I've got a pretty hefty list myself. I'll be getting Bulletstorm, Crysis 2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Mass Effect 3, Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, Gears of War 3, Rage (If it comes out next year), Forza 4, Brink, Final Fantasy Versus XIII (If it comes out next year), and maybe Dead Space 2 (Not sure if I'll buy it or rent it).

my list is rather small, but as of now im waiting on the next assassins creed game (despite not beating the current one yet :P ) and the new elders scroll game.

  • Author

I forgot about Elder Scrolls .. I think I'll wait till that goes on sale though

I'm looking forward to GoW3, which comes out in the Fall. Of course that goes without saying, since I'm a major Gears fan, but some other games that come out might catch my attention. Bulletstorm will be shipping with a key for the GoW3 beta, so I will definitely be getting that as well.

Aside from must have console exclusives, I'm pretty much going to convert to PC gaming thanks to my sexy new computer and Steam. So, in no particular order:

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (360, but they may release on PC later since SSFIV came to PC, so I'll wait and see)

The Elder Scrolls V (PC)

Diablo 3 (PC)

Portal 2 (PC)

Gears of War 3 (360, but PC if it's not too far out from 360 launch)

Metal Gear Solid Rising (PC (apparently it will have a PC release :)))

Dead Space 2 (PC)

Mass Effect 3 (PC)

Deus Ex: Human Revolution (PC; need to beat the first two which I already have, first)

Batman: Arkham City (PC, need to get and play the first one while it's on discount on Steam first)

Crysis 2 (PC; again, need to get the first one from the Steam holiday deals)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.