December 20, 201015 yr comment_25832 February 1st will see the new DLC for CoD: Black Ops.Contents?Four "new" maps (I say "new" because they're based on locations in the singleplayer campaign)One new zombie map.Cost? $15FML. I'm getting so sick fo $15 DLC. We paid SIXTY dollars for the game already, and got FOURTEEN multiplayer maps.This will be an exclusive download for Xbox 360 users for a little while before it migrates around to other consoles. Report
December 20, 201015 yr comment_25843 Well, I fear the COD is such a popular game and there are enough fair weather gamers who will beg their parents to buy points for them to get this that the trend will continue. Report
December 20, 201015 yr comment_25845 Only 2 are based on single player maps(unless the Berlin wall and an ice hockey rink are in single player), but yeah, still too high of a price. Honestly I've felt DLC as a whole has been really crappy lately. Report
December 20, 201015 yr comment_25849 15 dollars, no thanks. As much as I like Black Ops, time to move back to Gears again. Report
December 20, 201015 yr comment_25851 Console exclusives? Expensive DLC that should be included with the game...Activision can kiss my @SS Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.