Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Marvel vs Capcom 2 General Discussion

Featured Replies

So, I realize that Kevin, Putty and I will probably be the only ones posting in this thread, BUT MORE PEOPLE MAY BUY IT SOON. hopefully.

Fav team guise.

Akuma, Rogue, (insert random third character here)

Team San Francisco pwns all others! LOL

war_machine4.gifjuggernaut1.gifzangief3.gif

But seriously I love SonSon, and Hayato is cool too. Still working on figuring out who my third "go-to" character will be.

sonson0.gifhayato4.gif

Cool thread, but I don't think it will see much activity, except maybe like us and putty organizing matches occasionally.

And this is the site for seeing all of the characters' color options: http://www.geocities.jp/web_of_oneself/mvsc2/color_ryu.html

Nice, I didn't know you guys had the game, I got the game when it first launched. I haven't played in a while, so I'm quite a bit rusty, but I still have a few mains that I'm adequate with. Two of my main teams are Jin, Hayato, and Wolverine and my other team is Akuma, Shuma-Gorath, and Blackheart.

  • Author

Nice, I didn't know you guys had the game, I got the game when it first launched. I haven't played in a while, so I'm quite a bit rusty, but I still have a few mains that I'm adequate with. Two of my main teams are Jin, Hayato, and Wolverine and my other team is Akuma, Shuma-Gorath, and Blackheart.

YEAH! You gotta get in on our fights man, it's always nice to have an extra opponent. I'll send a a FR.

Cool, I accepted your FR, don't mind the wee-tarded profile. I kind of have a habit of attracting a particular stalker for a bit so I had to change the info stuff so they would get thrown off. It's worked for a while but uh...yeah I don't usually type stuff like that lol. I'm usually online, but I may be away for awhile because I end up doing stuff around the house and forget to shut it off. Anywho, I can definitely link up with you guys when you feel like playing. If I'm ever on just send a party invite my way.

  • Author

Oh man, I may have to join once.. but I feel like it will be a big de ja vu all over again, although last time it was UFC and I got whooped by the sham-wow guy.....

Nah, that was Brad who was playing. He doesn't have this game ALTHOUGH HE SHOULD GET IT.

ALTHOUGH HE SHOULD GET IT.

THIS.

It also applies to pretty much everyone who reads this thread. Get MvC2, it is awesome (and actually worth the $15, it has over 50 characters!), and it would be sweet to have more people to play with.

Nah, that was Brad who was playing. He doesn't have this game ALTHOUGH HE SHOULD GET IT.

True, but I think I got smoked by at least a few of you..... just that specific match stuck out in my mind.

But i r rubbish at fighting games :(

edit - whoops. I was meant to quote Kevin's last post.

Edited by Timmy

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.