April 2, 201016 yr comment_126 So, I realize that Kevin, Putty and I will probably be the only ones posting in this thread, BUT MORE PEOPLE MAY BUY IT SOON. hopefully.Fav team guise.Akuma, Rogue, (insert random third character here) Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_130 Team San Francisco pwns all others! LOLBut seriously I love SonSon, and Hayato is cool too. Still working on figuring out who my third "go-to" character will be.Cool thread, but I don't think it will see much activity, except maybe like us and putty organizing matches occasionally.And this is the site for seeing all of the characters' color options: http://www.geocities.jp/web_of_oneself/mvsc2/color_ryu.html Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_158 Nice, I didn't know you guys had the game, I got the game when it first launched. I haven't played in a while, so I'm quite a bit rusty, but I still have a few mains that I'm adequate with. Two of my main teams are Jin, Hayato, and Wolverine and my other team is Akuma, Shuma-Gorath, and Blackheart. Report
April 2, 201016 yr Author comment_171 Nice, I didn't know you guys had the game, I got the game when it first launched. I haven't played in a while, so I'm quite a bit rusty, but I still have a few mains that I'm adequate with. Two of my main teams are Jin, Hayato, and Wolverine and my other team is Akuma, Shuma-Gorath, and Blackheart.YEAH! You gotta get in on our fights man, it's always nice to have an extra opponent. I'll send a a FR. Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_177 Cool, I accepted your FR, don't mind the wee-tarded profile. I kind of have a habit of attracting a particular stalker for a bit so I had to change the info stuff so they would get thrown off. It's worked for a while but uh...yeah I don't usually type stuff like that lol. I'm usually online, but I may be away for awhile because I end up doing stuff around the house and forget to shut it off. Anywho, I can definitely link up with you guys when you feel like playing. If I'm ever on just send a party invite my way. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_460 Oh man, I may have to join once.. but I feel like it will be a big de ja vu all over again, although last time it was UFC and I got whooped by the sham-wow guy..... Report
April 3, 201016 yr Author comment_571 Oh man, I may have to join once.. but I feel like it will be a big de ja vu all over again, although last time it was UFC and I got whooped by the sham-wow guy.....Nah, that was Brad who was playing. He doesn't have this game ALTHOUGH HE SHOULD GET IT. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_578 ALTHOUGH HE SHOULD GET IT.THIS.It also applies to pretty much everyone who reads this thread. Get MvC2, it is awesome (and actually worth the $15, it has over 50 characters!), and it would be sweet to have more people to play with. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_579 Nah, that was Brad who was playing. He doesn't have this game ALTHOUGH HE SHOULD GET IT.True, but I think I got smoked by at least a few of you..... just that specific match stuck out in my mind. Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1446 Straight up best team:Juggs, Venom, Jill. Straight up. Though Cap and Steel Samurai can be subbed, along with Tron Bonne Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1649 But i r rubbish at fighting games edit - whoops. I was meant to quote Kevin's last post. Edited April 6, 201016 yr by Timmy Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1694 I might look into getting it. I still have the game for the original Xbox. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now