Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

[Z] Previews Natural Selection 2

Featured Replies

Definitely check this video out from [Z] where he previews the new game Natural Selection 2 based off of the original game mod for Half-Life 1.

  • Author

I'm actually really interested in seeing this game get finished.

Right now, it's in the early works of beta seeing as how The Onos still isn't released yet.

You can pre-purchase the game on their website for $35.

It's worth it.

Sadly, I just don't have the funds for it right now. Lol.

  • Author

Guys.

For a very limited time, the makers of Natural Selection 2 are having a very discounted special for the game.

There's a "buy one - get two" deal right now going on for the holidays.

I hope you guys consider purchasing it. I've played it, and it seems to have tons of potential.

Also, keep in mind that the game is still in BETA. There will be small issues with the game.

I've dealt with certain lag due to lack of good servers, but don't let that discourage you.

The game is very solid so far (minus small glitches and bugs).

Check it out for yourself:

http://www.naturalselection2.com/buy

  • Author

I was on the fence, but I just bit the bullet on this. Looks pretty fun.

Have you tried it yet, Date?

It's pretty fun, but the lag is what kills me.

I'm still being patient waiting for this game to be in full swing though.

That's for sure.

  • Author

Personally, they say that they have dedicated servers, but I don't see it.

There are still connection issues that have to be worked out, but the game is still really fun.

You guys should definitely consider a Gamercide game day on it once all of the bugs have been resolved.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.