Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Gaming Pc Upgrades Suggestions

Featured Replies

  • Author

Well, I just had a look on www.overclockers.co.uk and the prices seem to be a bit better there. It still exceeds £1000 with the VAT, but I can spare a some extra for a monitor/cpu cooling.

http://img822.images...erclockers.png/ that's how it looks now. I couldn't find that memory you suggested on any of the sites I went on, so hopefully that one is a good substitute.

  • Author

Well, I'll certainly be ending up paying more than I had expected, but its not too bad. I'm inheriting some money soon, so I'm able to spend a little bit of it, which is why I've got quite a lot I can spend at the moment. Thanks very much for the help Dateranoth and everyone else, I'll post here again if I need any assistance with anything else. =)

  • Author

Quick question. Is there any reason to upgrade the hard drive from my old Seagate one, other than the capacity upgrade? Will it increase the performance significantly?

  • Author

Its 7200rpm, same as the 1tb it seems.

I just wonder if there are any other factors that would make it worth upgrading.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.