Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Live In Canada And Are Thinking Of Buying A Win 7 Phone?

Featured Replies

http://mobilesyrup.com/2010/12/13/telus-giving-a-free-xbox-360-with-a-windows-phone-7-purchase/

The promo will start on December 15th until the 19th and the doc says the XBOX is not located in stores but will be shipped to you. TELUS confirms that “All eligible clients who activate/renew a Windows Phone 7 device during the promotion period will be shipped an X-Box”. Also, you must “activate or renew on 3 year contract term”.

That's not a bad idea but man did I hate Telus when I had them .. think A&TT but only more evil.

Oh it's a fantastic deal .. but Telus is a ***** of a company. If I still lived up there I'd likely go with Rodgers and buy my own Xbox used or something like that. Plus I think I just saw somewhere that Rodgers is offering to "legally" unlock iPhones for $50 bucks. .. I think I still owe Telus some money too.. hmmm maybe that's why I don't like them

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.