December 16, 201015 yr comment_25631 Lionhead StudiosFeel like your loveable pooch in Fable III just isn’t cutting it? Or maybe you just want your dog to look more like Mr. Fluffy, your grandma’s adorable poodle? Well wish no more.Out today is DLC for Fable III that includes three new breeds for your four legged friend. The Poodle, German Shepard, and Doberman breeds will cost you 240 MS points.Getting into the Christmas spirit, Lionhead also announced that you can download a Santa Hat for free for your hero to run around in.via Lionhead StudiosView the full article Report
December 16, 201015 yr comment_25634 a-hem .. LAME! .. how about working some of the kinks out of this game instead. By the way I fricken love Fabel 3 .. Tam and I play it together almost every night and we haven't done that since Baldur's Gate2. Report
December 16, 201015 yr comment_25635 Baldur's Gate 2 was the shiznit! Jason and I played that game for hours! Report
December 16, 201015 yr comment_25651 I have no idea how this thread converted into a Baldur's Gate II thread, but I love it! Pretty much one of my absolute favorite games ever. So much to do. Report
December 16, 201015 yr comment_25657 Baldur's Gate 2 was the shiznit! Jason and I played that game for hours!BG 2 was the only game Tam and I ever stayed till 4 am playing. She's not much of a gamer and the Baldur's Gate series is the type of games she like. (hates Fallout 3, loves Oblivion but can't play it well)Fabel 3 .. though flawed in many ways .. is reminding me of the few times her and I played Co-Op. She talks and about it a lot and always asks if we can play together .. and on some nights forces me to play "WE'RE PLAYING FABEL 3!!" Okay. Report
December 17, 201015 yr comment_25741 Horse Armor 2.0At least it (hopefully) can't completely mess up your file like Horse Armour can =P(I'm talking about that glitch that can make Shadowmere wearing horse armour disappear) Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.