April 15, 201016 yr comment_3368 Was just wondering the general consensus for sugarsync, or if there is a better on-line backup service you think is better. Report
April 15, 201016 yr comment_3390 I guess you could call this online backup...Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTQ2NDM3NTU5They give you 2 gigs of online backup and also allow file synchronization if you have multiple computers. The best part is if you install the software on your PC... stuff is backed up and synced automatically to their web server, then downloaded to your other pc(s) when you turn them on.They also have paid options for 50GB and 100GBYou can check out the website but if you want to use it... access the link that I have posted above and it will give you and extra 256 MB free Report
April 15, 201016 yr comment_3395 I've been trying to remember the name of the site that Leo Laporte advertised last week. He couldn't say enough nice things about it.If I can remember it, I'll make another post. Report
April 16, 201016 yr Author comment_3606 Thanks guys, i'll check these out I don't want ot be stuck re-writing what i've already done if my hard drive goes kaput again. Report
April 16, 201016 yr comment_3611 How much data do you need to backup?I have also seen Mosy advertised on TV but have never used it. It looks like they have no size limit either but may be a little pricy. Report
April 17, 201016 yr comment_4136 CARBONITE! I remembered. lolhttp://www.carbonite.com/Looking at this now. That's pretty damn cheap for unlimited backup. I may have to look into that myself. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.