December 15, 201015 yr comment_25539 Assassin Creed fans rejoice, because Ubisoft really loves you.Announced on Tuesday from Ubisoft’s camp is that the next DLC coming for Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood will be absolutely free just like the last DLC, Animus Project Update 1.0 released on December 14.Animus Project Update 2.0 looks to be coming to a PS3 and Xbox 360 near you in January. Included in 2.0 is an addition to the multiplayer called, “Chest Capture”. In Chest Capture, two teams of 3 players will be defending or capturing treasure chests. Also included in the free DLC will be a Templar Score feature which according to Ubisoft is “reward diligent work by Abstergo recruits.”via GameSpotView the full article Report
December 16, 201015 yr comment_25579 DLC and I still haven't unwrapped the freaking game. I'll catch up by the time I die maybe. Report
December 16, 201015 yr comment_25588 I knew the first DLC was coming, but I wasn't even aware that it was out yet. I've been sick so I haven't booted up AC:B in about a week (though I've beaten it), let alone started my review on it. More free DLC is always nice. Report
December 16, 201015 yr comment_25589 Awesome news, I've been playing the first free DLC a bit, and its pretty damn fun. So, I'm definitely looking forward to this. Report
December 16, 201015 yr comment_25596 damn im so far behind in thisgame, i spend so much of my time running around pck pocketing waiting for my bank to generate money. then spend it all on building to get more income. i dont think ill ever see the dlc Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.