Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

X-Men Arcade For Xbox/psn

Featured Replies

I've had my eye on this ever since I caught intial wind of it back in October. Just watching the trailer for it brings back memories of the large cabinet roaring over all other machines in the arcade. I read that it features a "drop in" feature allowing other players outside of your party to join in as if it was a real arcade unit. Anyone else really excited for this release, or am I just sinking into nostalgia?

I'm excited for it too .. but I'm with PK. I'll likely just check out the demo and be reminded that play alone is not as much fun as crowding around a cabinet with my friends at the arcade.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.