Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

My Website

Featured Replies

Okay .. so you know that I pull no punches when it comes to critiques, well now I guess it's pay back time. Over the past few weeks I have been taking an entry level course in Adobe Flash at SVA and our final project is to have an actual working website built entirely in Flash. And .. well .. here it is. I'm not a designer and I really hate web design but I need to have an online presence these days to help find a job. I wanted to keep it simple, basic and easy to navigate. It's more of a portal for what I want (and like) to do. I have some of my Stop Motion up, a few things with After Effects (mostly green screen removal) and some of my SPX Make Up. Plus two pages with nothing on them yet.

Let me know what you guys think. I have one more class with my instructor and I want to be able to work out any kinks with him.

http://www.kevtopia.net/

.. oh and I really REALLY hate Flash. It is one of the weakest of Adobes programs and After Effects is infinitely superior to it. But I'm learning Action Script 3 and how to load everything dynamically so I can pretty much avoid any drawing or animating with Flash.

  • Author

yea I totally forgot how to fix that "content all to the left" .. he had us pull it into Dreamweaver and change it there (and add a background colour) but I couldn't figure it out. It'll be fixed on Saturday

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.