Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

My New Sexy Beast Computer

Featured Replies

So I finally got my beastly new system yesterday.

Here are the full specs: http://www.ibuypower...aspx?eid=122969

So far I've been able to play Just Cause 2 at max settings at a 1920x1080 resolution at 45 frames per second. It's... beautiful. :')

Here are some images. The next thing I need to get is a nice chair, and eventually a new desk. Also a UPS (Uninterrubtable Power Supply) would be good. This monster makes my Xbox and Wii look pitiful. I barely even have space for it, so this setup is mostly temporary. Being very sick, with a bad headache, painfully sore throat, and lack of energy, has exacerbated my lethargy so I haven't bothered cleaning up, there's just too much lol. I really need to reorganize my room now. All of the items on top of this desk have been stuffed into the drawers. lol

http://img26.imagesh.../dsc00879pe.jpg

http://img132.images.../dsc00881ji.jpg

http://img222.images...9/dsc00882q.jpg

http://img690.images...8/dsc00883i.jpg

http://img805.images...2/dsc00884x.jpg

http://img560.images...9/dsc00885u.jpg

http://img191.images.../dsc00886gp.jpg

The Windows Experience rating on it is sadly 5.9 because of the hard drive.

Processor and Memory are both 7.5, while graphics and gaming graphics are 7.8 (0.1 away from the max!). The primary hard drive, however, is 5.9. The drive is a 30GB Solid State Drive, 22GB of which is occupied by the operating system, so it has about 5GB left, which is probably why it gave the drive a lower score. This doesn't necessarily account for gaming performance because everything will be installed on a secondary 1TB 6Gbps drive, but I can't tell the Windows Experience sensor that. lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.