Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

[Preview] Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Featured Replies

This is just one of the many posts over at PSMtv. [Z] previewed this game and really had my psyched for it as well. I thought it was interesting enough to share with you guys over here at Gamercide.

All credits of previewing belongs to [Z] as I do not hold any of these opinions.

Rating: default6.gif 5 Stars "Pumped"

51YN4hTUwxL.jpg

Hunted: The Demon Forge is coming to a PC, PS3, XBOX 360 near you in the first Quarter of 2011!

How pumped am I for this game? Pretty pumped. There's been a huge missing gap for great and good dungeon crawling games since Dark Alliance and Champions pretty much. Hell, I even played the **** out of Dungeons and Dragons: Heroes. Marvel: Ultimate Alliance was... decent but it still didn't fill my hunger... Anyway, let's get to the preview of the game!

This game looks BEAST. If you haven't seen the trailer, Jesus Christ. Go watch it.

CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO

Now that you watched it. You can BUFF your allies, it's co-op city, graphics look tight for its game style, and the co-op actions look insanely delicious. I'm extremely glad they decided to specialize into two different characters, even if it may seem limited to some.

The fact is, these types of games are usually fun to play with one other person. Take any other game of its type, and you'll understand why I say this. If you play with 3-4 people, you gotta divvy loot, people have to take more time managing their inventory, pee breaks, ***** that they wanna be a sword guy over a bow dude, and etc. This gets rid of all that pain and pretty much says you wanna specialize in Swords or Bows brah? Sure you'll probably run into the fact that someone will wanna be swords and you'll wanna be swords... but they both can use magic, swords, and bows... they just specialize more-so in their own aspects.

It's gonna come with a Dungeon Editor on PC as I hear, so that's gonna be fun as hell to tweak and play with. If you also look closely at one of the BONUS bosses that appears in the gametrailers video, you'll see there's also gonna be co-op actions against bosses and enemies... as well in environment settings.

There's supposedly two ways you can play the game. Linear and just go from story mission to story mission and crank it out... you won't get bonus armor and weapons it appears though. Then there's the "exploring" content where you have to find bonus dungeons and quests and whatnot.. "Side-Missions" basically. You saw a glimpse of the main male's "upgrade" mission. During each person's upgrade mission you supposedly need the other person's help immensely, which I'm glad they did this. They only revealed the male's upgrade mission penalty, and it's complete darkness. You need the female with flame arrow upgrades to fling them through the dark to see... I'm assuming there's gonna be drop-off ledges and all that.

I'm extremely pumped for this game, so let's recap:

Awesome co-op dungeon crawler

Hunted-The-Demons-Forge-QuakeCon-2010-Screenshots.jpg

Buff each other while in combat and "link"

Hunted_Demon_Forge_Elara_Charge.jpg

Specialized Sword and Bow combat

Hunted-The-Demons-Forge.jpg

Amazing graphics, art style, and destructible environments

simHuntedTheDemonsForge02.jpg

2 Big Burly bonus bosses available for pre-orders only

Hunted-The-Demons-Forge-QuakeCon-2010-Screenshots.jpg

4 Available Pre-Order Bonus content, steam has the best imo

4904100350_9677534eb7_o.jpg

Oh and boobs

HuntedTheDemonsForgeE32010Trailer.jpg

I EASILY give this a 5 star pumped rating.

default6.gif

  • Author

I must say... At first, I was skeptical about getting this game, but I'm really considering it.

All three heroes can wield all weapons but are specialized in certain ones.

Sadly, this game is only two player co-op, but it's still a good idea to look into it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.