Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Øxide From Psmtv

Featured Replies

Hey there, everyone.

As you can all read from the title description, I'm Øxide from Pub Stomp Massacre TV (PSMtv) on Justin.tv. I signed up for your forums because I was interested in getting to know different communities of gamers. I'll be browsing a lot of topics and mainly just reading things that peek my interest. Glad to see you around, Gamercide Gamers (GG). Lol. Sorry, odd humor.

Due ot mild dyslexia I was expecting an angry woman...

  • Author

Thanks, everyone.

I enjoy the warm welcome.

I'll definitely try to check out the stream as much as I can.

I have already followed the channel and looking forward to see what this community does together.

I see lots of potential from PK and Dat.

I hope to get to know a bit of you guys better.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.