Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

PSMTV

Featured Replies

I just want to take this time to sincerely thank Peeknuckle for all the work that he has done for us over at PSMtv while we are still getting off of our baby feet and learning to crawl.

I have never taken the time to thank you properly, PK. I apologize for that, but I do want you to know that not only I but everyone at PSMtv is truly grateful to have you as a friend.

I just want to take this time to sincerely thank Peeknuckle for all the work that he has done for us over at PSMtv while we are still getting off of our baby feet and learning to crawl.

I have never taken the time to thank you properly, PK. I apologize for that, but I do want you to know that not only I but everyone at PSMtv is truly grateful to have you as a friend.

I completely agree, bud.

I feel that if everyone here is as helpful as you and Dat are, then everyone will get along great.

I appreciate the help that Dat has offered over at our stream to allow Z to stream his consoles.

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.