Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Harms Way

Featured Replies

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Harms-Way/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410a70

Everyone should download this, it's free and actually pretty fun. Winner from whatever that Doritos contest is called like dash of destruction, except this one isn't blatant advertising(I don't even think I saw any kind of advertising in the game at all).

Basic premise is, a racing game, where some of the players play as turrets shooting at the drivers. I *think* for the multiplayer it's 4 teams of 2, 1 driver and one shooter, for single player you can play as just a driver with AI turrets on or off, or as a shooter out to get every car.

  • Author

There is also another free game out which I think is also a Doritos game, which is Crash Course. Pretty much just a platformer that looks like a gameshow, it isn't bad.

Going on just the comments on MN's blog, it seems Crash Course is the better game. I never would have thought that, by the screenshots alone. Book by its cover anyone?

I'm going to jump on in a bit to try them both out. Seems if you start Harm's Way as a gunner, you can net 100gs in the first game.

  • 3 weeks later...

I love Crash Course and Harm's Way both. I get that feeling with Crash Course that I got with Mirror's Edge. So yeah, I kind of have to become the King of Crash Course of Gamercide, :P. I already got the 1:40 on Japan 4 achievement already.

I personally like Harm's Way a lot too. I'm a beast turret.

Overall, really good selection of free games that you have no reason to pass up.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.