Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Carrots?

Featured Replies

Hello I'm a friend of Daternoth whom I met on jtv. I'm a broadcaster that generally plays PC games from and thing that's FPS or some random indie game. I also have and play Xbox 360, Playstion 3 and a Wii (haven't played the wii in a while since my TV)

Well see you guys around ;)

Welcome to gamercide Eb! hope to see you around the forums, and if its not there already post a link to your jtv channel in the streaming section

/end semi helpful welcome post.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.