Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Predictive Text

Featured Replies

Any of you guys with predictive text, auto correct or voice to text on your phone will appreciate this. Kiki just linked me to this site a few minutes ago.

sister-shower.jpg

peeing-money.jpg

worst-class-ever.jpg

Clicky

Patton Oswalt has a sketch like this in one of his shows where he wanted to type "I LOVE YOU" to his girlfriend but the predictable text feature started to type "I HATE . . ." ... .. I hate .. I HATE!!! ****** woman you knew that when you married me!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.