Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Borderlands Soundboard

Featured Replies

Hot dog down a Skag's den, know what I mean?

lol that was the best one!

lol pk is gonna set his voicemail with this in a matter of week

I know, I think im going to pick up the disc with Dr. Ned/Underdome this weekend, then wait until they come out with another disc with Knoxx and another DLC(they did say that there are going to do more instead of ending with Knoxx, right?).

  • Author

Yeah, one more was promised. Not entirely sure if they'll make a retail DLC disk, but if they did one... they'll probably do two.

Unless you absolutely want to 100% Borderlands, I'd say save your money and pass on Moxxi. It's only good for storage. The Horde/Firefight type gameplay can be somewhat fun, but it's mostly boring. No XP, either.

I'll probably never get 100% achievements in Borderlands because of Underdome but i'll still probably get the pack with it since im an OCD completionist. I should go back on Borderlands today and chech my characters. I know for a fact I have a lvl 50 Siren, and I think my other highest is lvl 40 Soldier, with Mordecai and Brick both lvl 20. Probably would have got all the DLC as it came out but I burned out on the game then.

  • 1 year later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.