Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I also too...

Featured Replies

I would like a new signature! I would provide a graphic but there are so many I'd just like you guys to come up with something. Three things:

1. Tiger

2. Not anime if possible.(doesn't have to be an actual pic)

3. Towncryer in it.

If any one would like to tackle this I'd be mostly grateful at night...Mostly. lol.

Well here's my first attempt. Feel free to make any suggestions for changes and such, or tell me if you had something different in mind altogether. Personally I think it came out a little bit too dark, but it makes the effects look pretty cool:

towncryer.jpg

  • Author

Almost! lol ...That looks pretty good...More action maybe? I love the colors and the darkness of it...Smaller name(just ever so slightly) and possibly different text? and as an inside joke...That all will get... Have it say Towncryer with the ellipsis... Like this-

Towncryer...

pk will love it.lol

Thanks Kev! I like the 1st one a lot but you said feel free...lolololoollol

  • Author

Have the tiger wearing a San Diego Chargers helmet.

lololololololololoololllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooollll...Shut it!laugh.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.