April 13, 201016 yr comment_3133 FrustratedFury's finally on the forums. PK, you can shut up now. So, about me, yes? Well, I'm a senior editor for The Evolved Gaming Network. I'm also co-host of the Evolved Gaming Podcast. I'm 1/4th the crew of Rage Quit Radio on Justin.TV. I'm also a co-host for zombiefrog.com 's Game Club podcast. I'm sure if you want know more(and I know you do) you can just ask me or PK. Hell, he's been a mod for us over at RQR for almost a year now. Report
April 13, 201016 yr comment_3145 Welcome to you good sir. I'm the lazy Mod around here. Also, I'm supposed to be reviewing games but I've been ridiculously busy these past two months. Report
April 13, 201016 yr Author comment_3151 Welcome to you good sir. I'm the lazy Mod around here. Also, I'm supposed to be reviewing games but I've been ridiculously busy these past two months. Trust me, i know how that is. Report
April 13, 201016 yr comment_3153 Hey Fury, do you know how to set your Gamercard as your Avatar? Let me know if you need some help dude. Report
April 13, 201016 yr Author comment_3155 Hey Fury, do you know how to set your Gamercard as your Avatar? Let me know if you need some help dude.Actually, yeah I do. I looked everywhere, but couldn't find it...Plus, it's not that impressive. I'm more of a PS3 guy, but yeah, if you could point me in the right direction, that would be much appreciated. Report
April 13, 201016 yr comment_3156 Actually, yeah I do. I looked everywhere, but couldn't find it...Plus, it's not that impressive. I'm more of a PS3 guy, but yeah, if you could point me in the right direction, that would be much appreciated.http://www.mygamercard.net/This site should help you out. Plug in your info and then use the URL code it gives you for your avatar. Oh, and I have a PS3 as well. Same gamertag if you'd like to add me. Cheers. Report
April 13, 201016 yr Author comment_3157 Also, if you guys are wanting to know exactly what we do over at Rage Quit Radio, here's a few samples. We broadcast live usually every Monday, Friday and Saturday nightsStupid Stuff: http://www.justin.tv/frustratedfury/b/262160465#r=mIMq6bw~&s=liWeekly Vidcast: http://www.justin.tv/frustratedfury/b/262147193#r=mIMq6bw~&s=liGaming Clips: http://www.justin.tv/frustratedfury/b/258565752#r=mIMq6bw~&s=li http://www.justin.tv/frustratedfury/b/258743283#r=mIMq6bw~&s=li http://www.justin.tv/frustratedfury/b/258747542#r=mIMq6bw~&s=liYeah....we're morons... Report
April 13, 201016 yr comment_3161 Also, if you guys are wanting to know exactly what we do over at Rage Quit Radio, here's a few samples. We broadcast live usually every Monday, Friday and Saturday nightsStupid Stuff: http://www.justin.tv...r=mIMq6bw~&s=liWeekly Vidcast: http://www.justin.tv...r=mIMq6bw~&s=liGaming Clips: http://www.justin.tv...r=mIMq6bw~&s=li http://www.justin.tv...r=mIMq6bw~&s=li http://www.justin.tv...r=mIMq6bw~&s=liYeah....we're morons...I had a lot of fun at the last broadcast...That is until you tried to MERDER US with that awful teashop MERDER p.o.s. LOL...See you next week... Report
April 13, 201016 yr comment_3164 Drew!You can add your PSN card instead if you like. Assassin uses one in place of his xbox one.Ya'll are gonna have to set aside a day for Deadly Premonition. Several of us were following Alan's game and we want to know what happens next.Anyways, good to have you here, man. Welcome. Report
April 14, 201016 yr comment_3229 that sounds like too much stuff to do. i'm tired just reading it.welcome! Report
April 14, 201016 yr comment_3237 *smiles creepily*Did you see that!? Never Fails!LOL(go to 5:30 in the Youtube video, those who don't know what I'm talking about)Welcome, FrustratedFury. Report
April 14, 201016 yr Author comment_3292 that sounds like too much stuff to do. i'm tired just reading it.welcome!You know, it is actually, but I love doing it. Luckily, my Editor-In-Chief over at Evolved Gaming is really laid back. He lets us do what we want, when we want it. RQR is all me and my roommate(Manji) so we choose when to broadcast. Eh, it gives me something to do, otherwise, I'd do nothing. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.