November 19, 201015 yr comment_24115 http://www.seattlepi.com/local/430430_super19.htmlDiscuss. What do you think about this? Report
November 19, 201015 yr comment_24119 I like that they want to help but they may be putting more people at risk than themselves. If they interferer too much with police work... the the result could end up worse. The other thing is they may influence others to do the same and then that would result in someone getting killed because they do not have the training. Aside from that, I really don't see any other problems. Report
November 19, 201015 yr comment_24120 good way to get shot. it is very cool though. stupid as all hell, but if i needed help, i'd be glad to see them i guess. Report
November 20, 201015 yr comment_24122 I think the idea behind it is a hell of an idea. Everyday citizens trying to help out their community is a very noble idea. However, this is definitely not the way to do it. They don't have the proper authority to really do anything without them putting themselves, the victims their helping, or actual authorities in danger. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.