November 15, 201015 yr comment_23878 Took me a while to post, but here I am. I was talking to PeeKnuckle on Xbox Live and he showed me this place. Dunno if anyone else remembers me, but you might from around 2007 on Xbox.com and some other places.Good to be here, in any case. So hi. =D Report
November 15, 201015 yr comment_23889 Heya, Jonny! Some should remember you from ATC a long time ago. I do.Welcome to the forums, man. Report
November 15, 201015 yr comment_23896 {glitched Oblivion NPC)I HAVE NO GREETING!(/glitched Oblivion NPC)I mean, hi there. I was around those parts back in early 2007 but don't remember you. Report
November 15, 201015 yr comment_23905 Welcome. My invite here was courtesy of Chris, but I love PK the same lol Report
November 16, 201015 yr comment_23915 Welcome back Jinxy, like you i was brought in by PK back in the ATC days. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.