April 13, 201016 yr comment_3073 http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/I tried to embed, but it was the wrong video, even though I copied it from the right one.Anyways, yeah. Right? Report
April 13, 201016 yr Author comment_3078 I want someone to watch the video, and count how many times Cliffy B says "right?". Please? lol Report
April 13, 201016 yr comment_3081 I am on it PK! He's up next, so my counter is ready. *Fiddles with a piece of paper and a pen* Report
April 13, 201016 yr Author comment_3083 He was on a video that showed on the XBL dash. It was with Tina Woods (I think). Anyways, in it, he says "right" about 20 times. lol Report
April 13, 201016 yr comment_3085 I watch Fallon every night so I saw it, nothing too impressive really, just another boring "We're making a new one" trailer. Report
April 13, 201016 yr comment_3086 Gears 3 looks MEH .. it'll be awesome cause it's Gears but it looks like it'll be the same thing Gears 1 and 2 were. Don't get me wrong .. I'll still buy it but I don't think this series can maintain the intensity that expected of it into a 3rd game. Report
April 13, 201016 yr comment_3087 So they showed off a teaser trailer. It looked like Dom at first, but it definitely wasn't him. There are female soldiers in the game, it looks awesome (graphically), and it's coming out April 8th. Also, he said "right" like 6 or 7 times. Report
April 13, 201016 yr comment_3089 So they showed off a teaser trailer. It looked like Dom at first, but it definitely wasn't him. There are female soldiers in the game, it looks awesome (graphically), and it's coming out April 8th. Also, he said "right" like 6 or 7 times. I'm PRETTY sure that was Dom man, if the whole "looking at a woman and her child then see it get destroyed" didn't give it away. Report
April 13, 201016 yr Author comment_3090 Yeah, Dom with a beard, looking really haggard. Thanks for the count, Nexus. I knew it was up there. lol Report
April 13, 201016 yr comment_3096 Alright for a teaser trailer. I thought their other teasers for Gears 1 and 2 were more "emotional" and made my more interested in the game. Report
April 13, 201016 yr comment_3126 Alright for a teaser trailer. I thought their other teasers for Gears 1 and 2 were more "emotional" and made my more interested in the game.Same, that old GoW1 commercial REALLY nailed it. Report
April 13, 201016 yr comment_3136 I really loved the trailer, it was amazing in my opinion, but that's probably just me being a Gears fanboy. They could have just put the logo up there for 30 seconds, and I would have loved it. Lol. Report
April 13, 201016 yr comment_3167 I know. For all I care they could have put moogles dancing to Justin Bieber and I'd still be psyched. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.