Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

XBL Family Gold Pack

Featured Replies

If you have a family of four that have seperate XBL accounts, then this might be the deal for you.  Announced today via Major Nelson’s blog, is the Xbox Live Family Gold Pack that allows the purchase of four 12 month Gold memberships, for the price of two.

What all comes with the $99.99 Family Gold Pack?  Four XBL Gold memberships, access to the family center, gifting Microsoft point allowance which allows gifting of Microsoft points to your family members, activity reports, and deals on family friendly games.

If you would like more information on how the Family Gold Pack works and if it is right for you, check out the Family Pack Faq from xbox.com.

View the full article

So who wants to be in my "family"?

For $25 each, I'll be your daddy. ---I mean, um, I'll pretend I'm in your family because, split evenly, it would only be $25 for a year of gold. Yeah, that's what I meant.

XD

I would definitely be up for partnering up with some people for this if you don't have to share passwords or information with each other, or if maybe just the person setting up the account might need it and it's someone we trust.

That would be awesome too. I wonder why they don't do that?

I'm really not sure why they wouldn't. They could potentially lose money because people would spend their unused points, but it is much more likely it would generate revenue. I could see lots of people gifting copies of games to friends and family.

I'm really not sure why they wouldn't. They could potentially lose money because people would spend their unused points, but it is much more likely it would generate revenue. I could see lots of people gifting copies of games to friends and family.

Not 100% sure, but I believe Gamestop may allow this when they open up the XBLA storefront on their site (If they haven't already). From what I've heard, their store will almost mimic the actual Marketplace. Should be pretty awesome if so.

Not 100% sure, but I believe Gamestop may allow this when they open up the XBLA storefront on their site (If they haven't already). From what I've heard, their store will almost mimic the actual Marketplace. Should be pretty awesome if so.

Would be nice to see Gamestop doing something useful for a change. Hope it is so. I know you can buy those cards and gift them, but digital gifting would be great.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.