October 31, 201015 yr Author comment_22629 you guys intentionally skipped making one just for me? thanks, bro! Report
October 31, 201015 yr comment_22632 Henceforth this thread will be the Halloween thread! Commence with the Halloween talk. Report
October 31, 201015 yr Author comment_22634 i'm drinking rogue dead guy ale. anyone else celebrating? Report
October 31, 201015 yr comment_22636 Woo for the people staying home tonight playing games and watching football! Report
October 31, 201015 yr comment_22639 Woo for the people staying home tonight playing games and watching football!minus the football part that sounds right Report
October 31, 201015 yr comment_22647 I think I'm going to stream some Plants vs Zombies on my JTV account soon today (shameless plug for a JTV account I very rarely stream to: justin.tv/audaciouskevin), but otherwise I don't have any plans. At most I'll just wear my cloak and wooden swords I got from a Celtic fair, and answer the door. Report
October 31, 201015 yr comment_22649 Bah, humbug.There, that's better. NOW it's a Halloween thread. Report
October 31, 201015 yr comment_22654 How was everyone's Halloween? I had a blast goin to a bunch of parties Fri. and Sat. and met a girl... Report
October 31, 201015 yr comment_22655 Hasn't exactly started here. I don't predict many people will be ringing my bell. Maybe some family members of neighbors. That's about it. I always buy one bag of candy and give it all out to the few that come by. These kids know a good thing when they see it. lolAs far as partying, not this year. Didn't get invited to any nearby. Could have went to one in the Bay Area, but I didn't feel like driving there and back in such a short time. Report
November 1, 201015 yr comment_22658 Finished my costume, commenced with drinking, just waiting to go out now. Report
November 1, 201015 yr comment_22731 Had a great one. Started in TN Friday night and partied until 5am. Then on to SC Satureday for a great run in downtown Greenville until 3am. Finally ended up back in KY this morning around 1am. 2 costumes and way too much alcohol, but great times. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.