Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Power Cord

Featured Replies

I'm hell on power cords for my laptops. My wife's cord works with my lappy, so I we can share for a little while, but that sucks. I need a new one, but I don't want to spend a hundred bucks on it. I know some of you guys know where to get a deal on this stuff, so I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

I have an HP Pavillion dv6 2155dx. I'm off to work, but I'll try to pop in during a break or something. Thanks guys! :wub:

  • Author

Wow. That was fast! It looks like the right tip Spawn. I'll take a closer look when I get home. Thanks bro.

i thought your affair with ebay had taught you something. i see now you will never fully understand the webs.

  • Author

If you really loved me, you would have posted a link to my power cord on eBay.

Spawn, I think that one would do the trick, but my wife dug one up we had for my old lappy. I found a tip that fits so I'm good now. I appreciate it though. Thanks man.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.