October 30, 201015 yr comment_22550 http://hyperduckmusicstudios.bandcamp.com/Currently listening to (and downloading)http://hyperduckmusicstudios.bandcamp.com/album/katakijin-ost-2009All three are free to download. Get to it. =] Report
October 31, 201015 yr comment_22562 I listen to these constantly while I work. They are so awesome. Report
November 1, 201015 yr comment_22736 Awesome. I'll be getting these now!EDIT. And they are available in FLAC or just about any codec you can think of?! That's just awesome on an entirely new level! Report
November 1, 201015 yr comment_22740 And they are available in FLAC or just about any codec you can think of?! That's just awesome on an entirely new level!The boys know how to bring the goods. Can't wait for A.R.E.S. to come out on XBLA. It's not available to download, but suffice to say, it is an amazing soundtrack. Report
November 1, 201015 yr comment_22742 I'm looking forward to A.R.E.S. myself. I loved what I have heard on the clips so far. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.