April 12, 201016 yr comment_2924 It's so awesome that your eyes will bleed! lolIt's basically all the awesome anime and video game characters that wear red cloaks, morph into crazy s***, and use guns. From left to right, they are Vincent from Final Fantasy 7, Alucard from Hellsing, and Dante from Devil May Cry.I was thinking of including Edward from Fullmetal Alchemist, but while he's cool, he's not quite in the same category as these three.So what does everyone think?I just got a crapload of effects that I can now add to my Photoshop images, so don't be afraid to ask me for a sig, I love messing around in Photoshop. We actually have quite a few people here good at making sigs now. Report
April 12, 201016 yr comment_2949 Dude, that's amazing. I'll have to have you make me one, but I need to figure out what I want on it, lol. Report
April 14, 201016 yr Author comment_3203 Another person I just realized could have been included: Vash from Trigun. He technically fits all of the categories. The whole, mysterious red cloaked guy that uses guns and morphs into stuff is almost like a cliche lol, but they're all awesome characters. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.