October 29, 201015 yr comment_22418 A video we made last weekend. We have started on several so I'll post up all the ones we do. And no the dog wasn't around during the scolding and he wasn't hurt he was playing the whole time. It was meant to be funny, then we were wanting it to be scary and it ended up being funny again lol. Report
October 29, 201015 yr Author comment_22422 That was awesome, I would love to see more.It only took us 30 minutes to do that. My roomate is a film major so he does most of the work, our next one is going to be bad *** it is just going to take us awhile. They tried to get me to be the owner of the dog but I can't act at all. I'll make sure to put our next one up, it really is going to be awesome. Report
October 30, 201015 yr comment_22506 LOL... I was a little confused at first, but then it turned awesome. Report
October 30, 201015 yr Author comment_22513 Thank you everyone. Jack had fun doing it cuz he got to drink orange juice. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.