Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

If You Itch "like A Son Of A Twitch"....

Featured Replies

Then you should buy Balloon Boy's dad's new product.

http://www.bearscratch.com/

/facepalm

Wow... Really? Wouldn't a back scratcher be easier and more portable? The video too is moronic. If Billy Mays (RIP) was selling it/promoting it then I MAY have a slight urge to buy it (dude could sell ANYTHING!!!), but this guy is no Billy Mays.

I think its a great idea. I always scratch my back on corners.

  • Author

I think its a great idea. I always scratch my back on corners.

Dude, TWENTY DOLLARS for a friggin' 2 1/2" thick tree branch that you nail to a wall.

Go for a walk in the woods and stop at Lowes. Do the same thing for less than $2. LoL

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.