Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

75 Percent Of Live Is Busted

Featured Replies

  • Author

same here. finally got on after two days. annoying.

I'm not having any issues either but I'm not on LIVE that much anymore. Since Chris and I are sort of close together on the East Coast do you think it might be a regional thing? That doesn't really make sense but what the hell do I know.

It hought it was an issue with the Data transfer I did, but both of my Xboxs are doing this only showing Friends and My Xbox, if I sign in and out a few times it seems to work.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.