November 22, 201015 yr Author comment_24172 Negative, I've been pretty busy this past couple weeks. Working 2 full time jobs leaves little time for anythign enjoyable. But no worries, I plan on continuing this Report
December 10, 201015 yr Author comment_25139 Here's some work in progress/concept art for my storyDrawn my by youngest sister Report
December 10, 201015 yr comment_25140 That's a great drawing.You can tell she's taking/took some good art class(es) with the way the outline is done. Looks very professional. Report
December 10, 201015 yr Author comment_25141 As far as I know the only art classes she's ever had is the ones they provide in high school she's just self taught, and real damn good too Report
December 10, 201015 yr comment_25152 Very nice. It's usually those that don't need the classes that can draw the best. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.