Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Do We Have Any Exceptional Artists?

Featured Replies

I know all of us are a creative bunch.

I'm wondering, are any of you exceptional artists? I'm looking for someone to draw me something (here be dragons) and wondered if maybe any of you were up to the task?

And in case you're wondering what it's for, I plan on using it as the cover art for a novel I'm writing.

its been a long time since i drew anything, and even then i wouldnt say i was exceptional at it. i could give it a whirl but not sure how well it will turn out

  • Author

I want it to be of two dragons (I already have the colors for one decided) and I want them to be facing each other with their tails and necks intertwined but between them I want them to be holding what would look liek a world with a young scraggly oprhan boy looking up

LIke the boy would look small, ish obviously like he's looking up to the sky, not the dragons

I can draw sometimes, but I don't think I could draw something as amazing as what you're looking for.

That being said, I did run across a female artist on XBL who does some great work.

Here's her website if you want to get in contact with her (a lot of her work is on later pages, so you'll need to click the next page button a few times):

http://www.omnomsandvich.com/

I believe her gamertag is the same too, Om Nom Sandvich

Ooo, here we go, I think this is just a link to some of her illustrations:

http://www.omnomsandvich.com/tagged/illustrations

My wife is a pretty good fantasy artist (a little rusty right now though). I don't think she actually has a website or anything up on Deviant art. This is from her facebook page but I don't know if you can see it here.

My link

totally understand .. I don't think she's painted anything for 3 or years and she's pretty busy at work right now

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.