Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Vans Warped Tour 2010

Featured Replies

I'm goin to the Pittsburgh show. Really hate most scene bands but I'm going to hopefully see Haste the Day, Reel Big Fish, Dillinger Escape Plan, Every Time I Die, Anti-Flag, Enter Shikari and maybe a few more. Mostly going with old HS friends and socializing the whole day too.

  • Author

Sounds like fun, the closest one to me is the one in Mass. and the bands I like or more the scene ones I guess haha. Haste the Day is good though.

I'm goin to the Pittsburgh show. Really hate most scene bands but I'm going to hopefully see Haste the Day, Reel Big Fish, Dillinger Escape Plan, Every Time I Die, Anti-Flag, Enter Shikari and maybe a few more. Mostly going with old HS friends and socializing the whole day too.

Haste the Day has always been one of my favorite metalcore bands, they've been going downhill though, only one original member now. Always was a fan of Jimmy Ryan's vox's too (original lead singer).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.