Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Fallout: New Vegas

Featured Replies

  • Replies 62
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Has this game received any more patches to fix quests and achievements?

I don't know, haven't been on in awhile. I might play it later, if theres any updates I'll let you know.

Hopefully I can see the damn mini games correctly! :banghead:

I'm at level 18 now and have only had 1 freeze-up so far. It seems the patch is mostly working... I hope.

I just maxed this game out, gotta wait for the DLC now.

Protip: Start the game with maximum Luck, head to the strip ASAP and hit the blackjack tables. You'll win 9/10 times, just keep betting the maximum until you get banned from all of the casinos. I made a quick 30 grand off this method.

  • Author

Has anyone noticed and broken perks? Specifically the "Nerd Rage" one. I keep trying to select this one when I level up, but it never increases the Strength to 10. This is the only one I have noticed not working, because its easy to see its not changing my strength. Try it, save before you level up and try selecting it, see if it works for you.

In other news, my game is no longer glitched, I can see all the mini games now. But I haven't noticed any new patches yet.

  • Author

Damn. I thought it just permanately raised it to 10, and then the other stuff happened if you dropped below 20%. Thats the way its written. They need to word that a little better! I'm not gonna worry about that perk now lol.

Thanks PK!

  • 2 weeks later...

I like that the preorder bonus that I wanted but opted out of in favor of using a store specific gift card, just found it's way to me today. Friend comes over with the game, I find it in the box and he didn't even realize it was there, and he let's me have it since he's already high level. The Caravan pack, which starts you out with binoculars.

So any news on when the "comprehensive patch" is coming out on the 360?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.