October 20, 201015 yr comment_21669 THQ announced that their Halloween themed Adventure/RPG, Costume Quest has landed on the Xbox Live marketplace and Playstation Network today.Double Fine’s project lead, Tasha Harris created this humerous arcade game that will have gamers playing as a group of friends who go out on Halloween to rid their neighborhood of monsters. The characters must rely on their costumes as they transform into what they are wearing to take down the evil baddies. Each costume has it’s own special set of powers that the character uses.Double Fine’s Founder/CEO Tim Schafer had the following to say about the release,“We are extremely excited here at Double Fine to be releasing our first downloadable game… “Costume Quest is an awesome start and a great sign of things to come from Double Fine and THQ.”If you are interested in sending some undead creatures back to their graves, Costume Quest is available for 1200 MS points and is $14.99 on PSN.View the full article Report
October 20, 201015 yr comment_21693 Oh, I remember reading about this. I should get it for my wife. She's a Halloween junkie. Report
October 21, 201015 yr comment_21710 What is up with everything being 1200 points now?My thoughts exactly. [rant] I'd have spent twice as much money on XBLA games if they were all 800 points. MS is being greedy and actually losing money in the process.[/rant]Otherwise I'd be interested in the game because Double Fine and Tim Schafer make very funny games. I loved Brutal Legend but have yet to play through Psychonauts. Report
October 21, 201015 yr comment_21711 Looks good, but again like a good amount of other XBLA games, gonna pass due to price. Report
October 21, 201015 yr comment_21713 SuperMeatBoy is on sale for $10 for a limited time. First time ever Xbox has allowed a new XBLA game for a sale price.Grab it while you can. No one knows when it goes back to $15. Report
October 21, 201015 yr comment_21741 If you guys are iffy about it, I'll be posting a review for it over the weekend Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.