Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I Picked Up Move Yesterday

Featured Replies

I got the starter bundle w/ camera, wand, and Sports Champion and also bought a second Wand. I'll likely get the Nav Controller in a few months depending on how Killzone 3 is with it.

I'll spare any personal review because all the reviews out there already seem to be a pretty accurate account of what you're getting. Do the words "Crazy Precise" ring a bell? It's true .. much better than the Wii but it does have a rather weak line up. I still have Heavy Rain at the apt. so I'll try it out with that soon. So far I like it. It's expensive (with tax it was $160), and if you have a PS3 and some extra cash I would recommend you "consider" getting it after that holidays. It's a fun time.

I have a 360 Slim that I was just forced to buy, and I'm actually going to wait for Kinect. I know I said I wasn't getting it, but I'd think it would be humorous to get Dance Central with my wife. Its has the song "Poison" by Bel Biv Devoe. If she saw me dancing to that (one of my fav. songs), it'd be worth it. ROFL!!!!

cool stuff you like PS Move though. It does look promising, and I already have the PSEye from Eye of Judgment.

  • Author

maybe Chris likes big butts and he can not lie

The Move is an impressive piece of hardware .. noticeably better than the Wii, but I've never tried using the Wii Motion Plus. I hope they can develop some decent games but they kept all their promises and it's a well built piece of hardware. The coloured balls drive my cats nuts!! .. and they change colour sometimes. I'm looking forward to Time Crisis and that Sorcery game.

The Move is an impressive piece of hardware .. noticeably better than the Wii, but I've never tried using the Wii Motion Plus. I hope they can develop some decent games but they kept all their promises and it's a well built piece of hardware. The coloured balls drive my cats nuts!! .. and they change colour sometimes. I'm looking forward to Time Crisis and that Sorcery game.

So since I have the PSEye, all I need is the wands and a game right? Maybe I'll get Time Crisis. :)

  • Author

So since I have the PSEye, all I need is the wands and a game right? Maybe I'll get Time Crisis. :)

I already had the PSEye but and had to decide what to spend the money on, as in, should I just invest in a wand and Sports Champion .. or buy the bundle and have a second PSEye. I wanted to get two Wands and S.C. .. each Wand is $50 and S.C. is $40 .. I decided to spend the extra $10 and get the bundle with 1 wand-game-PSEye and gave my second PSeye to my brother in law.

Honestly if you're on the fence but want to try it out just pick up a single Wand for $50 bucks and download the demos from the PSN. Most of the launch titles are (including Sports Champion) are there, then you can decide if you want to invest more into it. I found that the bundle and extra Wand is the best deal if you can find someone to give (or sel) the extra PSEye to.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

You know .. I'm enjoying the Move. I don't play it everyday but it's a pretty good time. Kinect will likely be the same, not something I play everyday but fun when I do.

  • 2 weeks later...

The move looks pretty good. Like the wii but better, I guess. I won't get it until some more games are announced though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.