Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

CS5

Featured Replies

So CS5 comes out tomorrow! I'll definitely be downloading the trial versions if they go up, but don't know if I want to drop a couple hundred dollars on one program. I'll see if I can get a student discount, but I doubt it sad.gif

Anyone else looking foward to it?

Holy crap am I excited about it. CS5 stands for Adobe Creative Suite 5 (5th in the Adobe line) .. and will be f'ning awesome!! Being involed with graphic design/print and now moving into Motion Graphics and film effects your bet I'm looking forward to it. There are several collections of these programs out there and you can find them at Adobe's website. The whole collection will most likely run anywhere from $3000-$4000 for everything, but this is where you will get the programs like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Flash, Soundbooth, Dreamweaver .. a few others I think. It's pretty much the industry standard right now and if anyone is looking to get into any type of film or print knowledge of the Adobe programs are a must. You can buy student versions and if your a decent pirate you can usually find some cracks .. but they can get a little buggy.

I have cs4 master suite..... which is an expensive s.o.b. So I don't know that I'll move up very soon, unless I can get some sort of discount pricing.

Did you buy CS4? .. you can usually upgrade it rather cheaply. .. or significantly cheaper.

It is a legitimate copy, so I'm hoping. It wasn't me who purchased it though.

Interesting .. you should be able to update it for a few hundred bucks. Check out the Adobe website.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.