October 17, 201015 yr comment_21437 Incase you missed what was added to the Xbox Live Marketplace for the week of October 10, you can find it all here in one little nifty recap.Deal of the Week – Mass Effect 2 (All deals are good for Gold members until October 18)Overlord - 400 MS pointsKasumi Stolen Memory – 400 MS pointsSuit – 160 MS pointsHelmet – 80 MS pointsDemoStar Wars: The Force Unleashed IIDragon Ball: Raging Blast 2Pro Evolution Soccer 2011Game Add OnsAlan Wake: The Writer -560 MS pointsDead Rising 2: The Psycho Skills Pack – 160 MS pointsXBLASonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - 1200 MS pointsDead Space Ignition – 400 MS points (If you preordered Dead Space 2 from certain retailers like amazon.com, you will receive a code to download this for free)Games On DemandGears of War 2 – $29.99(To celebrate Gears of War 2 being added to the Games on Demand Lineup, the All Fronts Map Collection is half priced for Gold and Silver members)View the full article Report
October 17, 201015 yr comment_21439 Thanks for the heads up. I just so happened to have enough points to grab the Alan Wake DLC. Hope it's better than the last. Report
October 17, 201015 yr comment_21446 Ooh, is this going to be a weekly thing, Siren? I like being able to see what the Deal of the Week is without having to start up my Xbox or load Xbox.com. And I can seriously start up my console faster than that damn Xbox.com will load. XD Report
October 17, 201015 yr comment_21448 Yeah, I'm with Kevin. This would be a great feature for a weekly thing. Report
October 18, 201015 yr comment_21467 You ask, you shall receive I'll do one at the beginning of the week to let you guys know what the deal of the week is and I'll do the recap of XBL activity at the end of the week. Report
October 19, 201015 yr comment_21524 Great! Thanks Siren!^^ this times A Googolplex (a numer too large to even begin to fathom, don't worry about it, it's a compliment. ) Report
October 19, 201015 yr comment_21543 I got Sonic... It was short, but good Still can't beat the last boss though Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.