October 15, 201015 yr comment_21361 <object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"'> ?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param'>?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"'> ?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"'> ?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object><br> Report
October 15, 201015 yr comment_21370 Well, my interest in RDR is renewed!Same here. I may actually pick up another copy and get this. Looks more fun than the game proper. Honestly seems to be a trend with Rockstar here lately. Report
October 15, 201015 yr Author comment_21372 Releasing DLC that's better than the actual game? I tend to agree. Ballad was awesome for GTA IV. Report
October 15, 201015 yr comment_21374 Releasing DLC that's better than the actual game? I tend to agree. Ballad was awesome for GTA IV.Exactly. I'm willing to bet they release these DLCs in a pack like they did with Lost and Damned and Gay Tony that won't require the main game disc. I've been contemplating snagging that GTAIV disc of DLC too.EDIT:And I was right. Also coming soon, Undead Nightmare, a single, stand-alone disc that bundles together for the first time ever, the Undead Nightmare Pack, the Outlaws to the End Co-Op Mission Pack, the Legends and Killers Pack, the Liars and Cheats Pack and all the Multiplayer Free Roam modes released to date. Undead Nightmare will be available at retail stores everywhere for $29.99/£24.99/€29.99 and does not require a copy of Red Dead Redemption to play.Here's the whole release, with the release date for Undead Nightmare. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.